A. Macro Rules
- Try to have fun!
- That is kind of the point of this whole project after all.
- The thing that really makes this a difficult challenge is that my time to commit to this each day is fairly limited.
- All primary team Pokémon (6 Hall of Fame entrants) and final team Pokémon must be trained from earliest stage to their final evolution.
- An additional 7th Pokémon to be swapped in on occasion may be trained, if trained this Pokémon is part of the final team.
- With the exception of Pokémon marked by * below and even than no more than two and only when necessary.
- All available types must be represented across each set of games.
- The aforementioned 7th alternate Pokémon may duplicate a type, but should comply with all other rules.
- True implying Pokémon introduced in the game's region
- New referring to new when the game was released
C. Blog Rules
Each game will have a blog page detailing my progress.
At least once a month I will write an article exploring my experience or other things Pokémon.
Occasionally find a friend to share my experiences with over a Podcast conversation.
Figure out streaming and do it at least once during this Project.
- Two day rule applies to blog posts.
- I will try to post daily but will at least not let two days pass without making some type of update.
This is it for now. I might make minor amendments to these rules in the future, but overall these should suffice. If you have any questions about any of the rules feel free to comment those down below or tweet them to me @AllGamesProject.